B/E Aerospace, Inc. Associate Design Engineer in United Kingdom
If you are interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional development, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then B/E Aerospace may be right for you. As the world's leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions, a career at B/E is beyond what you'd expect in a job. At B/E we realise that our employees are one of the keys of our success.
We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available at our Leighton Buzzard Facility in the UK, including Associate Design Engineers
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be required to researches, plan, design and develops mechanical products and systems such as instruments, controls, robots, engines, machines and mechanical, thermal hydraulic or heat transfer systems for production, transmission, measurement, and use of energy.
Key responsibilities include –
• Working within a design team developing new innovative solutions for aircraft interior structures focusing on BOM costs, manufacturing hours, weight reduction as well as providing the customer with robust ergonomic and aesthetic units, compliant to all appropriate customer and airworthiness requirements
• Raise the appropriate paperwork to support any design changes. This will include modifying existing designs and create new designs / 3D data
• Use of Unigraphics 3D or CATIA v5 software and the generation of engineering change notes
• The creation of service bulletins
• Providing shop floor engineering support
• Any other reasonable duties
We are looking for someone who has an Engineering degree or ONC/HNC in design related field and/or proven related experience:
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Good team working skills
• The ability to work with a low level of supervision and intervention
• Sufficient engineering knowledge to create effective engineered solutions
• Competent user of the incumbent CAD and data management systems
• MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• A knowledge of the various methods of manufacture to be employed such as: Machining, Casting, Vacuum forming, Injection molding, Composite materials, Trim and finish
Your personal data is collected and processed by B/E Aerospace (the “Company”) for recruitment purposes only. The Company will transfer your personal data to its ultimate parent company B/E Aerospace, Inc. or KLX, Inc. in the United States of America for HR management purposes, in accordance with standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify it if necessary and to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are providing your personal data to the Company voluntarily.